This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Problem in FIQ with ecos for arm(at91sam7x)
- From: Martin Laabs <martin dot laabs at mailbox dot tu-dresden dot de>
- To: Mervin J <mervin_j at cms dot com>, eCos Discuss <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 12:31:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Problem in FIQ with ecos for arm(at91sam7x)
- References: <4A2CE2F3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: uni at martinlaabs dot de
working without any problem. Please help to solve the problem.
We can't help you with so little information. Give us more information.
Whats your system consist of, which eCos version do you use, which
configuration (HAL only, Kernel etc.) Have you wrote the FIQ handler in
assembler, how is the FIQ handeled (via the eCos interrupt system or
What did you tried until yet to find the bug, post your code if it's not
to big. (Or at least the important parts.) If in C - post also the
initialization of the FIQ.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss