This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: How can i know about the MAINTAINERS
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: vibi sreenivasan <vibi_sreenivasan at cms dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:22:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] How can i know about the MAINTAINERS
- References: <1244535630.2163.6.camel@system>
On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 01:50:30PM +0530, vibi sreenivasan wrote:
> How can one know about the maintainers of different sections
> of ecos.
> I have checked for MAINTAINERS FILE in source, but didnt find
There is no clear definition of who maintains what.
Best thing to do is simply ask here about a particular package.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss