This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: How can i know about the MAINTAINERS
- From: vibi sreenivasan <vibi_sreenivasan at cms dot com>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 14:53:03 +0530
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] How can i know about the MAINTAINERS
- References: <1244535630.2163.6.camel@system> <20090609082201.GJ27508@lunn.ch>
- Reply-to: vibi_sreenivasan at cms dot com
On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 10:22 +0200, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 01:50:30PM +0530, vibi sreenivasan wrote:
> > hi,
> > How can one know about the maintainers of different sections
> > of ecos.
> > I have checked for MAINTAINERS FILE in source, but didnt find
> > any.
> There is no clear definition of who maintains what.
> Best thing to do is simply ask here about a particular package.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss