This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Re: NAND on STM32?
- From: Ross Younger <wry at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: eCos Disuss <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 17:37:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Re: NAND on STM32?
- References: <4A2E7C25.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A2E88D7.email@example.com> <20090609161633.GI5179@lunn.ch>
Andrew Lunn wrote:
> Ross, are you just going to do a code drop with these new features, or
> are you going to enter into a discussion about how the API should look
> like for these features and im thinking in particularly about
This planned drop only really consists of bug fixes and enhancements which
have arisen from testing and review. This only includes the non-contentious
We do need to have that discussion about the more interesting questions
(partitioning comes to mind, as does support for NAND on RedBoot which
doesn't use a filesystem). We (eCosCentric) are trying to figure out where
we stand on these and will be taking the issues to the lists in due course.
Embedded Software Engineer, eCosCentric Limited.
Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge CB5 8UU, UK.
Registered in England no. 4422071. www.ecoscentric.com
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss