This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Problem in FIQ with ecos for arm(at91sam7x)
- From: Mervin J <mervin_j at cms dot com>
- To: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- Cc: "Paul D. DeRocco" <pderocco at ix dot netcom dot com>, eCos Discuss <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:00:24 +0530
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Problem in FIQ with ecos for arm(at91sam7x)
- References: <PGEAIGBPLOMOJDAPCOJHMEENNCAB.email@example.com> <4A2F971A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
The main reason for using FIQ is that,
In Hardware, The external interrupt pin is connected to FIQ pin and
also we want to get the interrupt within few ms.
I succeed by handling as GPIO Interrupt. But, While handling as
FIQ,there is some stack overwrite issue.
One more question is that, Whether I can redirect the FIQ to a simple C
routine and return to the User mode without more complexity.
Thanks a lot for Your suggestion in handling FIQ.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss