This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Forthcoming eCos contributions [ was Re: GCC 4.3.x problem ]
- From: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>
- To: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:57:20 +0100
- Subject: [ECOS] Forthcoming eCos contributions [ was Re: GCC 4.3.x problem ]
- References: <49678DD5.email@example.com> <496792B1.1090507@eCosCentric.com> <49679437.6030806@eCosCentric.com> <4967AEBB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 13:08:27 -0700, Gary Thomas wrote:
> Once the header/copyright stuff is ironed out and the "official"
> eCos 3.0 tree is settled, I'll be merging again (as well as bringing
> a fair number of contributions back to the public tree).
Bearing in mind the recent discussions on eCos contributions, I was
wondering what specifically you're intending to contribute and in what
timescale. It's helpful for the wider eCos community to know what's in
the pipeline. Are you able to provide any details at this stage?
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss