This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: How to know if the scheduler is already running
- From: Stanislav Meduna <stano at meduna dot org>
- To: Bart Veer <bartv at ecoscentric dot com>, eCos Discussion <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:10:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] How to know if the scheduler is already running
- References: <4A40AD28.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bart Veer wrote:
> So either the SPI driver is ignoring the polled flag, which is a bug
> in the driver, or higher-level code is failing to set the polled flag
> when it should. I have no way of telling which from the info supplied.
Oh, many thanks for the pointer to the possible cause.
Indeed, df_detect_device does this correctly. The problem
was my code where I tried to read a bit of additional
information off the chip to tweak the operation according
to the variant, where I used dev->polled instead of forced
true. All clear now.
Ross: thanks for your info too.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss