This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Seeking cheap development board
- From: "Graham Keellings (Leonix Solutions Pte Ltd)" <Graham at LeonixSolutions dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:54:02 +0800
- Subject: [ECOS] Seeking cheap development board
- References: <4A405096.8060404@LeonixSolutions.com>
Can anyone recommend a cheap development board (with a reference for
ARM, unless there is something significantly cheaper)?
I'd just like to get my hands on something to play round with and get a
feel for eCos - get my feet wet before jumping in. (I am based in
Singapore, if that makes any difference)
Thanks in advance for any help.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss