This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: command line building with .ecc
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Slide <slide dot o dot mix at gmail dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 07:30:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] command line building with .ecc
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 08:41:41PM -0700, Slide wrote:
> Is it possible to take a .ecc file and use it to do a command line
> build of the ecos libraries? I would like to make the build of the
> libraries part of my continuous integration process, which means I
> cant run the configtool to do the build.
Sure. Most of the power users don't use the GUI. Look at the
documentation of ecosconfig:
Although its says Linux, it should also work on M$ with cygwin.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss