This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Nios II contribution
- From: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>
- To: Øyvind Harboe <oyvind dot harboe at zylin dot com>
- Cc: eCos Discussion <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>, Iain Scott <iscott at altera dot com>, Jesse Kempa <jkempa at altera dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:08:58 +0100
- Subject: [ECOS] Nios II contribution
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Øyvind Harboe wrote:
> They *definitely* deserved replies, so I expect that they caused some
> reaction, I just can't find it.
It would be great to see Nios II hardware support finally merged into
the eCos repository. Bart Veer raised some good points regarding the
original patches at:
I expect the remaining technical issues can be addressed without great
effort. However, I do need to get up to speed with the various scripts
that process the PTF files. Do you know whether the scripts have been
updated at all since the patches were submitted? Examples of the various
generated files (system.h, nios2_auto.cdl, ...) would be helpful.
Clearly, we would want to ensure that everything works with the latest
Altera design software.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss