This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: i made progresses but now got confused.
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: wb ning <helloningwb at gmail dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:38:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] i made progresses but now got confused.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 03:29:58PM +0800, wb ning wrote:
> Hi, all
> i used at91sam7s. Since i can't run the examples in the ecos examples
> directory. That means when i compile and link and got the hello.elf
> and then download it to flash. After restart the board, no message
> displayed on the hyperterminal.
Are you using the correct serial port? I think it defaults to the DBG
serial port, 38400 baud. But i could be wrong. Try them all.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss