Re: “Big image” of eCos initialization and work flow

Sorry, after re-reading?J.Massa's book I found that U was mistaken in

> When I have read book of J.Massa “Embedded software development with
> eCos” there was told that – kernel (scheduler, clock, interrupt …)
> gets fully initialized before cyg_start() method call which serves as
> HAL-to-kernel transition.

where kernel initialization starts after cyg_start() method found in
startup.cxx under "infra" package.

Now I came to know that function cyg_start() calls - cyg_prestart()
cyg_package_start() and cyg_user_start() where user can initialize his
own packages, create threads. But by default (=in eCos source code
without any configuration) these three functions don't do anything
like initialize scheduler, clock tick, interrupt handler.

Scheduler init starts from last call of cyg_start(), which is
Cyg_Scheduler::start() and this call is going to make all scheduler
(depending on configuration option), clock, interrupt init.

Am I following right direction? In order to understand
initialization/execution flow of eCos.

Thanks.