Re: Problem with pc target and floppy/grub

John Dallaway schrieb:
> There are various compiler flags missing in the above line. Try building
> the example code using the supplied makefile. Something like:
>
>   cd ecos-3.0/examples
>   make hello INSTALL_DIR=../../daniel1_install
>
> Output should be to the zeroth serial port by default (equivalent to
> /dev/ttyS0 on Linux or COM1 on Windows).
>
> John Dallaway

Thanks for your reply, but this was not the problem. It works also with
my simple gcc-call. Maybe I made a mistake watching the serial ports
because I never saw activity from ecos there.

Finally it works with the pc screen, setting "Diagnostic serial port" to
"Number of communication channels on the board" - 1.

Thanks for your help,

	Daniel.