Re: ecos mem footprint with HTTPD support

Hi Mandeep

Mandeep Sandhu wrote:

> Just as I got a rough estimate of how much mem (worst case) my hello world
> app along with the rest of the ecos libs take, is there any sample prog which I
> can use to ascertain the runtime size of my app which uses the HTTPD pkg?

Note that the HTTPD package is intended for use with the eCos FreeBSD
TCP/IP stack, not lwIP.

The lwIP TCP/IP stack provides its own HTTP server test. Simply
configure eCos for lwIP networking and then build eCos and the eCos
tests for lwIP. Run "arm-eabi-size" (assuming an ARM target) on the
resulting "httpd" test executable file.

John Dallaway