Re: How to run ECO 3.0 on STM32

Hi John,

I have done all the steps you have suggested except this:

"Linking your application object code with eCos in the way shown in
the examples makefile at:"
/opt/ecos/ecos-3.0/examples/makefile

I could run the Build--> Tests

And in Tools--> Runtests the last test is specific to STM32 which is "Timers"

I ran with  this
$ arm-eabi-gdb -b 38400 my_application_ELF_file
 (gdb) target remote /dev/ttyS0
 (gdb) load
 (gdb) continue
as you told. Even through I could run all the commands the example is
not doing any thing.
How should I add the hello.c and other examples in to the configtool
so that it builds for a user ?

If I cannot add the examples from the user how should I link them to the App.

I tried to do it by you suggestions still no luck.

Can you please be little more detailed about it.

Thanks
Kishore Srimat