Re: Re: How to run ECO 3.0 on STM32

Hi John and Chris,

Thanks guys, I am really thankful to you. John, thanks for being so
patient in answering my dumb questions. I could run the test examples
successfully.
I am not still out of questions yet :)

Well I would like to know the way to add Simon's lwIP 1.3.0 which i
downloaded. Is there a procedure to take out the old lwIP and add the
new Simon's lwIP ?

I see the lwIP folder and also a ecos database file. So I thought its
a good idea to ask ecos experts here.

My goal is to run the Raw HTTP server example using lwIP 1.3.0(Simon's port).

Best Regards
Kishore Srimat