Re: ecos + lwip

Sergei Gavrikov wrote:
On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 06:49:59PM +0530, Mandeep Sandhu wrote:
1.3.1 for eCos. Just copy all the files in the archive over the eCos
repository.

http://download.westlicht.ch/lwip-20090827.tar.gz
Hi Simon,

I tried building a new linux synth target with the lwip_sequential package
selected (using the ecos supplied i386-elf GCC).

I ran into some errors when I try ti build the target.

Hi

Beeing in testinf Simon's SLIP addons I noticed that. That happenes
because sio.c, slipif.c are compiled by default. I move those sources in
CDL slip section and it seems compile passes okay. See the attachment, I
think that Simon will quick fix this compile issue and may be more
elegant than me.

I already fixed it in the new release. I only added conditional compilation in sio.c as it is depended on by both SLIP and PPP. I did not move slipif.c as there is already a big #ifdef preventing a compilation if SLIP is not selected in the lwip opts. Should all be OK now.

Simon