how the dsr is called after the isr called? who is resposible for this mechanism? - 7years old question

Hi jamesh!

I was looking for DSR handling mechanism of the eCos and I had
question as the same which you asked almost 7 years before, which you
posted at http://sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2002-09/msg00305.html

My question is the same as at your 3rd statement:

> When clock interrupt happens:
> 1. Cyg_RealTimeClock::isr() invoked
> --> 2. return Cyg_Interrupt::CALL_DSR|Cyg_Interrupt::HANDLED
> --> 3. Cyg_RealTimeClock::dsr() invoked(right?? how and where is dsr
> called?)
> BTW: how the dsr is called after the isr called? who is resposible for this mechanism?

I have read through reply posts to your question, but couldn't find the answer.

After Cyg_RealTimeClock::isr() returns
> return Cyg_Interrupt::CALL_DSR|Cyg_Interrupt::HANDLED
who checks that result and makes DSR to be scheduled next?

Can you share your answer if you found it by yourself?

Thanking in advance,
Nodir.