Re: ecos + lwip

> Well, I had a quick look at the source of netif_add() and netif_find() and I
> can't really see what could potentially go wrong here. Are you sure that

I think netif_add is not being called at all during execution, because I don't
see any logs corresponding to that.

Also, I do all n/w operations _after_ doing lwip_init()

> your et0 netif is properly initialized? Did you start from the
> lwip_eth_sequential template?

Actually I had changed it from simple mode to sequential one.

I'll start afresh with sequential mode and see how it goes.

Thanks,
-mandeep