Re: ecos + lwip

Mandeep Sandhu wrote:
Well, I had a quick look at the source of netif_add() and netif_find() and I
can't really see what could potentially go wrong here. Are you sure that

I think netif_add is not being called at all during execution, because I don't see any logs corresponding to that.

Well, I think if the synth eth driver is not initialized properly, the netif will not be added to the list.

But obviously it worked for lwip 1.1.1. Any ideas?

Simon