problem with recent port of lwip

Hi
I downloaded Simons recent port of lwip from http://download.westlicht.ch/lwip-20090722.tar.gz as indicated in his post of 29.07.09. I added it to my local ecos repository and was able to generate a library including this new port. Then I moved on and wanted to run the tcpecho.c - test. When looking at the tcpecho.c source (with eclipse) most of the source is disabled, because CYGIMP_LWIP_MODE_Sequential is undefined. I found it is defined in the library file net_lwip.h, but eclipse tells me (using eclipse include browser) that indeed, net_lwip.h is nowhere included by tcpecho.c.

Clearly, my next step will be to include net_lwip.h - but where? In lwip.h and regenerate the library? I also doubt that Simon did not run this test. So the problem is possibly a problem of my configuration????? But which? I set the value of CYGIMP_LWIP_MODE to Sequential in configtool. (My system: HW is custom built at91sam7x-board, toolchain is GNUARM on windows xp. ) Configuration: See attached ecm-file.

Does anyone have a helpful comment on this? Thanks and best regards.
   Robert