Re: Macro expansion problem with adding ethernet driver

Hi Mike

Mike Huovila wrote:

> Hello.  I have added CYGPKG_NET_LWIP and CYGPKG_IO_ETH_DRIVERS to
> my kernel build for at91sam7xek.  When I build, the compile complains
> as follows:
> packages/net/lwip_tcpip/v2_0_91/src/ecos/lwip_ecos_init.cxx:345:51: macro "IP4_ADDR" requires 5 arguments, but only 2 given

The "v2_0_91" directory suggests that you are using an eCosPro release.
lwip_ecos_init.cxx doesn't exist in the public eCos repository so I
recommend that you contact eCosCentric about this specific issue.

Note that lwIP is typically configured by selecting the "lwip_eth"
template. You might wish to try creating a new eCos configuration based
on this template and testing the build. If the build is successful, you
can compare the two build trees to see where the problem lies.

I hope this helps...

John Dallaway