APB - Copyright assignment

Does anyone know how I could get in touch with Graham Henderson
<graham615@yahoo.com>.

He wrote the TSE driver for nios2ecos and we either need a copyright
assignment, remove the TSE driver, rewrite it or live without the
copyright assignment.

There is nothing wrong with the eCos license and no copyright
assignment, except that if, eventually, nios2ecos is to become
part of the official eCos repository then the copyright assignment
to FSF is a prerequisite.

--
Ãyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com/zy1000.html