Re: How to connect RedBoot via Telnet running application

On 10/16/2009 10:43 AM, m mariga wrote:
Hello,Gary,and everyone,

I am very sorry.
I dare your anger for my obstination,but I must confirm next point.

Gary wrote,
I would like to load new application object to target using RedBoot via
Telnet from host PC during target's application running.
Is it impossible ?

It is not possible. As I said, once your application is running, RedBoot is out of the picture.

Am I right in getting you that even I use BOOTP or DHCP to get dynamic IP address for application and assign other staic IP address for RedBoot,I could not connect to RedBoot via Telnet during application running ?

Once your application starts, RedBoot is GONE. The only way to return to it is to exit your application, typically by resetting the hardware.