Building ecos image for SAM7EX256

Hello,
I am new to eCos but not to embedded systems. I need to load eCos on my SAM7EX256 board.
What I want to do exactly is to build a binary image containing the eCOS kernel (and everything needed like HAL,drivers...) and my application.
Since I have a JTAG probe up and running, I don't want RedBoot. I won't use a terminal to communicate with the board neither by sserial port nor Ethernet.

My question is simple. How can I do it ?
My toolchains are installed and functionnal,
I configured eCos for my board using the template.
I know how to use the makefile.
I have 2 issues. the definition of CYGPKG_ERROR is nowhere to be found,
The makefile and the linker scripts doesn't generate a fully statically linked binary image. How can I generate that image.

Thanks,
Benoit Callebaut