Re: Bugzilla requres login again and again.

Alex Schuilenburg wrote:
Ilija Kocho wrote:
Hello

eCos' bugzilla asks me for login every time I change the page (such as
click link to a bug), although I have cookies allowed for this site.
I'm not 100% sure but I think I got this problem after bugzilla was
updated to the latest release.

My platform: Ubuntu 64bit Ver 9.10 , Firefox 3.5 (was same with Ubuntu
9.04 Firefox 3.0).
Cookies are set to "Ask". I checked preferences and cookies are
allowed for ecos.sourceware.org.
Actually, you will find you also upgraded firefox around the same time.
The issue is with your firefox upgrade and cookie cache.

Delete all cookies associated with bugs.ecos.sourceware.org, shutdown
and restart firefox.  The problem should go away..

Works, thanks.
I have upgraded FF number of times indeed. Actually I move my FF profile from one machine to next.
// Ilija