Intel 82541 chipset (Pro/1000 GT Desktop adapter)

Hi,

I`ve been trying (with some success) to get the Intel 82544 driver to handle a standard 'Intel Pro 1000/GT Desktop adapter' (82541PI chipset). Apart from a tweak to fix EEPROM access (identical to the i82546 change) I can`t get it to work correctly.

The driver is running and I can see eCos ARP requests going to the driver, a few interrupts (Tx done?) being generated then things go silent. Its almost as if there is no incoming network traffic (therefore no Rx interrupts)

The internal state confirms the link as up and running at 100Mb/s (LED's also confirm) through successful auto-neg.

Does anyone have any idea's on why interrupts would not be occuring? (there's network traffic, mainly broadcast ARP's at the minute) or does anyone have this card up and running? I`ve stepped through alot of the driver execution and nothing appears too out of the ordinary.

Jim