Re: Do anyone has at91sam7s - Redboot of RAM startup

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 9:49 AM, wb ning <helloningwb@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just want to get a prebulit redboot of is RAM startup.
>
> Because i can't bulid a RAM startup redboot or a RAM startup
> application on at91sam7s. The rom startup redboot and application(such
> as hello world) is ok.
>
> The website http://ecos.sourceware.org/ecos/boards/at91sam7s.html
> claims that "Prebuilt binaries of RedBoot are available for download
> for both ROM and RAM startup." But i found it's a joke, i can only
> find ROM version there.

Maybe this will work:
http://ecos.sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ecos/images/arm/at91/?cvsroot=ecos

On the other hand, you should be able to build your own. If not, maybe
it's better to start understanding why you cannot build a RAM
application.

> Can somebody tell me how to get one? I do need RedBoot running in RAM,
> so i can use it to debug my application in ROM.

If you want to debug the application in ROM, you'd better start
looking for a JTAG debugger.

Edgar

--
Edgar Grimberg