NAT, NAT-T and VPN Passthrough

Hi,

I am interested to know more about the capabilities of eCos with regards NAT
and VPN pass-through. Specifically I need to understand how eCos supports:

* Dynamic NAT / NAT overloading
* NAT-T
* VPN pass-through when protocols such as LT2P, IPSec and GRE in use.

The product I am working on is the default gateway for a LAN so all packets
are simply passing-through the device - the VPN does not originate within
this device.

I am requesting this info to help me make a choice of operating system for
the device. At the moment the candidates are eCos or embedded Linux. If
anyone has any useful info to assist with this selection specifically
regarding networking services (as described here) that would be great.

Thanks all,

Regards,

Andy