Re: Segfault of configtool

Am Mittwoch, den 27.01.2010, 07:21 -0700 schrieb Gary Thomas:
> What happens if you use 'ecosconfig'?  e.g.
>    % ecosconfig new <target> redboot
>    % ecosconfig import .../reboot_ram.ecm
>    % ecosconfig tree
>    % make

This works fine on the Innovator port and also on my stuff (till the
point where I need to implement more stuff ;)

So, the cli interface seems to work fine. From the book "embedded
software develpment with eCos" and other web resources I got the
impression one shouldn't rellay go with the cli interface because of no
real conflict resolution mechanism...

I guess I'll just stick with the cli interface, but woul dnot mind in
investigating the crash of the gui further.

Cheers,
Manuel