MBUF's

Hi,

I'm trying to handle the usual "out of MBUF's" seen by most people.. I noticed this after the Ethernet controller would hang (i.e. no interrupts present)

What's the best way to handle this?

Would increasing the thread priorities of "network support" and "network alarm support" threads (along with the thread that actively handles the TCP/IP traffic) work? (assuming all other CPU sucking worker threads are lower)

Regards,

Jim