idle thread not required

Hi,

I am using ecos version 3.0.
I have my own idle thread defined in my application with lowest thread
priority. Please let me know how can I desable the default idle thread
present in eCos package? Is there any default idle thread at all? Also
If assign my application idle thread with priority 0, it does not run.
Any idea why is like that.

Please provide some inputs.

Regards,
Ganesh K R