Re: about redboot3

Thank you Mr.Sergei and All.

LPC2468 OEM Board /embeddedartists is used.

>It sounds good. If you cannot use GDB to dig an issue I would try to
>Build RedBoot with iopeek, iopoke commands and using them just try to
>read FLASH ID codes, look here, please (find your part's code)

The above-mentioned operated by redboot(without FLASH support) that operated normally.
ID of Flash-Rom was able to be read without hanging up by using iopeek and iopoke.

However, $ ecosconfig --srcdir=${ECOS_REPOSITORY} Add flash hangs up.

If Flash-Rom cannot be recognized, cannot Ecos be loaded?

>And the last tip. The eCos' (PD) ChangeLog has record:

>2008-07-08 Uwe Kindler <uwe_kindler@web.de>

>* NEWS:
>* ecos.db: Add EA LPC2468 OEM board, target, flash driver,
>LPC24XXX variant + serial driver

>So, seek the ecos-patches, ecos-discuss lists around this date point
>and may be you get more info about used port.

>Sergei

I confirmed the above-mentioned file. Because the time stamp is 2009-3-27, I think it is the latest.
The way that applies patches when there is doing patches again is not understood.

I'm sorry English ..poor...

Please continue your favors toward continuation.

I am sorry my best regards in a rudimentary question because it is a beginner.
 Shu Higashiyama
jyu-sha Corp.

 2-20-19-609,Teraya,Tsurumi-ku,Yokohama-city,Japan

 Tel 81-45-576-0976
 Fax 81-45-576-0976

E-Mail aeb05134@nifty.com
    higashi@jiyu-sha.co.jp