Re: eCos host infrastructure build fails on Cygwin?

Hi John

2010/2/15 John Dallaway <john@dallaway.org.uk>:
> Hi Peter
>
> Night Walker wrote:
>
>> Basically *pre-built* file ecosconfig.exe from the eCos 3.0 release works.
>> But the other problem exist:
>> -------------------------
>> Administrator@Rocket64 ~/ecos-tools/bin
>> $ ./ecosconfig --srcdir=$HOME/cvs/ecos/packages tree
>> mount: unknown option -- t

> ecosconfig should not be invoking the "mount" tool. Please be very clear
> as to what you observe, with what version of the tool and when. Do you
> see the above mount usage message when invoking "ecosconfig tree" or
> some time later? Is this with your own build of ecosconfig which you
> were able to create by adding "#define NOMINMAX"?
I used ecosconfig-060710.exe from eCos site. Compiled with NOMINMAX -
not tested.
Administrator@Rocket64 ~/ecos-tools/bin
$ ./ecosconfig --srcdir=$HOME/cvs/ecos/packages new ixdp425 redboot
U CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR, new inferred value 0
U CYGIMP_HAL_COMMON_INTERRUPTS_USE_INTERRUPT_STACK, new inferred value 0
Administrator@Rocket64 ~/ecos-tools/bin
$ ./ecosconfig --srcdir=$HOME/cvs/ecos/packages import ~/cvs/ecos/packages/hal/
arm/xscale/ixdp425/current/misc/redboot_ROMLE.ecm
Administrator@Rocket64 ~/ecos-tools/bin
$ ./ecosconfig --srcdir=$HOME/cvs/ecos/packages tree
mount: unknown option -- t
Usage: mount [OPTION] [<win32path> <posixpath>]
       mount -a
       mount <posixpath>
Display information about mounted filesystems, or mount a filesystem

  -a, --all                     mount all filesystems mentioned in fstab
  -c, --change-cygdrive-prefix  change the cygdrive path prefix to <posixpath>
  -f, --force                   force mount, don't warn about missing mount
                                point directories
  -h, --help                    output usage information and exit
  -m, --mount-entries           write fstab entries to replicate mount points
                                and cygdrive prefixes
  -o, --options X[,X...]        specify mount options
  -p, --show-cygdrive-prefix    show user and/or system cygdrive path prefix
  -v, --version                 output version information and exit

Valid options are:

  acl,auto,binary,cygexec,exec,noacl,nosuid,notexec,override,posix=0,posix=1,text,user

Administrator@Rocket64 ~/ecos-tools/bin
$
I started ecosconfig tree-> a little delay occurs ->the mount error appears.

I tested NOMINMAX version today. This one working fine.

Thanks a lot!