Re: aboutãredboot 3

> Shu Higashiyama wrote:
> > Sergei Gavrikov wrote:

[snip]

> > If all passed smoothly, you find all tests under install/tests
> > directory.
>
> Smoothly and is normal.

Great! So, you have the working toolchain and you'd got the eCos tests.
Now you can try to run them on your hardware.

> There is install/tests directory.
> Please teach the procedure afterwards.
>
> I'm sorry English ..poor...

I'm sorry. They write program source code in English, write comments in
English, and even the most of program documentation is written in English
too.

> Please continue your favors toward continuation.

In two words: use RedBoot's command `load' to upload a test into RAM and
then use command `go' to run it.

But, Shu, it is not possible to copy the quotes from the eCos docs and
paste those parts here.  Please, start to read eCos documentation:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs.html
http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/

What do you need that is to read first 1) eCos user guide; 2) RedBoot
user guide and 3) eCos reference. And I expect that you find the most of
the answers from there.

As I could see you used command line interface to build eCos libraries
and eCos tests, so, I would guess that the next command which you have
to type would be `gdb' (arm-eabi-gdb).  I leave GDB exercise for your
next eCos lab. If you stub on that, then inform: what you did exactly,
what you expected to see and what you got.  And ff you are not familiar
with GDB then read: 0) GDB manuals.