RE: Re: Flash support for ea2648 target

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010, viren.dobariya wrote:
Hi, sergei,
     I am still struggling with flash problem in EA-2468 board.
     In this mail, you mention that Youqiang Zou added
CYG_FLASH_DRIVER definition to flash_ea2468.c. Can you explain me detail?
Should I add same definition for my board??

As I could understand, it is possible the same definition should be added to current platform specific driver. But, Youqiang also pointed that he use other flash parts, so, do not apply his lines as is. To know what the macro is (does), please, refer to eCos documentation:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/ref/io-flash.html
http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/ref/ecos-flash-v2-dev.html

Sergei