Stop application execution from kernel

Hello all!

I am trying to make *schedulability analysis* for my application,
where user will enter *wcet* and *period* of each thread at thread
creation time and I will check schedulability based on these two
values. I am doing this in kernel domain and after checking, I am
*prompting* user about *non-feasible schedule* (if threads' CPU usage
is greater than 100%). Now, I am fully able to prompt user about
*non-schedulability* and stop application execution from kernel with
this code:

> cyg_bool fail = false;
> CYG_TRACE1(1, "Non-feasible scheduling", true);
> fail = true;
> CYG_ASSERT( !fail, "Correct thread's wcet please, it is failed");

But, when I disable *Infrastructure->Asserts & Tracing* in ConfigTool
it doesn't work (because my code is based on Asserts & Tracing). So,
my question, is it possible to do this without *Asserts&Tracing*? I
mean to disable *Asserts&Tracing* and being able to stop application
execution after prompting user in command line.

Regards,
Nodir.