Porting eCos to the Atmel AT91CAP7

Hi everyone,

We have been working on porting eCos to the Atmel CAP7 processor core for a couple weeks now (starting out with the AT91CAP7A-STK target board), and it's going a bit rough. Does anyone else have experience with this processor or perhaps is also working on a port?

Or maybe one of you has some general experience porting eCos (plus building & debugging apps with Eclipse) and can be hired as a consultant to help kick start us? (we've looked at eCosCentric and we were hoping to find someone in the US that would only charge a one-time consulting fee rather than royalties). The resulting port would be fed back to the community.

Regards,
John
johnk_dev@yahoo.com