Non-stationary DSR and thread resuming latencies

Dear all!

Does anyboby know why DSR latency and thead resuming time may SUDDENLY increase?
I have tested 2 main variants: immediate handler function call from
DSR and 2-stage handler invokation (resume handler thread in DSR).
Please see pictures below:
http://vo.nfi.kiae.ru/pub/eCos/peaks_82.png - DSR response time
http://vo.nfi.kiae.ru/pub/eCos/peaks_85.png - DSR response time
http://vo.nfi.kiae.ru/pub/eCos/peaks_83.png - Thread resuming from DSR
http://vo.nfi.kiae.ru/pub/eCos/peaks_84.png - Thread resuming from DSR
http://vo.nfi.kiae.ru/pub/eCos/peaks_86.png - DSR response time
without high-priority ISR (other interrupt channel)

I can latch time with microsecond resolution using FPGA periphery. In
our application the irregularity of rensponse time may be critical.
Beside all, it is interesting what may delay THE MOST PRIOTITY
interrupt handler and thread? Maybe eCos scheduler is not so
determinate?

Thanks,
Nikolay.