Re: Question about RedBoot Networking

Hi, all,

I am new to RedBoot and eCos. I was able to compile RedBoot and
download it to a VMWare machine. Nice output from the console.

However,?I don't know how to enable networking for RedBoot.?I don't
see any information from the RedBoot output what IP address it uses.
The "ip_address" command is not there.

When I looked the eCos configuration for RedBoot, the "RedBoot
Networking" is grayed out. I cannot even specify a static IP address
as the field is disabled.

Can any one give me a hand?

Thanks a lot!
Jingzhao