From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Mikhail
Matusov
Sent: 26. juni 2010 00:14
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Ethernet PHY Device API

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your help. I am a little confused by your example. It seems
that
you have combined MAC and PHY control together... Perhaps it makes sense
for
your hardware... Also, any other PHY file there is has a line similar to
the
following:

_eth_phy_dev ("Micrel KSZ8041", 0x00221512, ksz8041_stat)

There is no such line in your code...  Neither can I find the supposedly

required stat() function declaration. I realize that the code should be
sufficient to understand what you are doing, but being more of a
hardware
designer than a software guru I would appreciate some explanation.

Thanks again,
/Mikhail