RE: RE: ecos-discuss Digest 20 Jul 2010 07:45:58 -0000 Issue 3294

Hi ,

    We are using the example program in the following way.

	  double x = 3.0, result;
        result = sqrt(x);
         diag_printf("\nThe square root of x=%lf is result=%lf\n",
x,result);

  The Result is in the following way with out any values.

		The square root of x=%f is result=%f

Thank you,
S.Ramesh Chandra.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carruth, Rusty [mailto:Rusty.Carruth@smartm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 2:55 PM
To: Ramesh Chandra Satyavaram
Subject: RE: [ECOS] RE: ecos-discuss Digest 20 Jul 2010 07:45:58 -0000 Issue
3294

Could you post to the ecos list the relevant lines of code?  For
example:

	double foo; foo = sqrt(1.3324); printf("foo is %d\n",foo);

(clearly that code is wrong, but you get the idea).

And please do not just reply to me, as your reply won't go to the ecos
list, which is where we want it to go.

Rusty