Re: Beginners troubles

> Welcome to the eCos community.

:), thanks. I hope to find this community very helpfull to my progress in ecos.

> Firstly, I would recommend that you use the arm-eabi toolchain, which
> can be downloaded via the eCos install script, rather than an arm-elf
> toolchain which has not been tested with eCos.

I've changed toolchain, as you suggested. Results are:

'rm-eabi-gcc: unrecognized option '-nostdlib
/home/xpurogo/ecos/gnutools/arm-eabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-eabi/4.3.2/../../../../a
rm-eabi/bin/ld: crt0.o: No such file: No such file or directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
arm-eabi-objcopy: 'a.out': No such file
arm-eabi-objdump: 'a.out': No such file
./m: line 4: $'arm-eabi-size\r': command not found
./m: line 5: $'\r': command not found
./m: line 6: $'\r': command not found

With this line i'm trying to compile it:
arm-eabi-gcc -g -Os -Ifirst_install/include test1.c
-Lfirst_install/lib -Ttarget.ld -nostdlib
but question is - should i use arm-eabi-gcc.exe? i have set paths both to:

...\cygwin\home\xpurogo\ecos\gnutools\arm-eabi\arm-eabi\bin