HOW TO compile and include thirdparty libray.

Hi,

  I am working on a project that uses the ECOS. We have a requirement with
our customer.   The Customer provides the compiled library and that should
be linked with out application.  I want to know the procedure on how to do
this.

            We are using the ARM Based AT91SAM7XX micro controllers.

            We are using the   "arm-elf "cross compilation tools.

Should the customer also use the ECOS for compilation or is it enough to
compile with arm-elf-gcc?
How to include the library with our application?

Could any one help on this?

Thank you,

S.Ramesh Chandra.