Re: Re: Is there any good method to debug eCos application in RAM limited board?

I just want a quick method to verify my change sometime, so I config eCos to boot from RAM and load it to internal RAM with GDB+JTAG. Unfortunately that method is not stable. You know it's boring to burn the image to flash just for testing of minor update.

Anyway, I agree with your opinion. Actually, it's OK for me if no good debug method available. But a little is better than none, isn't it? :-)

/Peng