Closing down ecosforge.net in favor of DVCS(git/mercurial)

Hi all,

we're passing the buck to DVCS (git / mercurial).

If you want to market your eCos project, post a message to
the ecos-discuss mailing list and see if you can't get
your project listed on: http://ecos.sourceware.org/contrib.html

I've converted the entire ecosforge svn to git:

wget http://www.zylin.com/efgit.tar.bz2
tar xjvf efgit.tar.bz2
cd ecosforge
git reset --hard master

W.r.t. hosting for source control, I've been very pleased with this
git hosting service(free of course): http://repo.or.cz/

(I've purged large deleted files and directories to cut down the
size from 500mByte to 50mByte).

Although there was very little else of interest on the
www.ecosforge.net server now that www.ecosforge.net is
shutting down, Zylin has a complete copy of the server files,
so get in touch with us if you have any questions. We plan
to keep the files for a year or so.

While the www.ecosforge.net server is still available, it
will be shut down in the near future.

--
Ãyvind Harboe
US toll free 1-866-980-3434 / International +47 51 63 25 00