tiny webserver - CGI, SSI directive, and identification

Hello,

I need to add to my eCos solution a tiny web server:

I saw ATHTPPD isn't support anymore and search a different way server
for:
- CGI request
- SSI directive request (ATHTTPD can't do that, right?)
- Identification

Microhttpd, which is advised on a previous mail, couldn't do that.

Do you know a different way?
It there a tiny web server of FreeBSD on eCos which was already added by
someone? (like tcp stack)

Thanks for your help!
Thomas