Re: tiny webserver - CGI, SSI directive, and identification

Hi Thomas,

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 2:24 PM, Thomas LE GUILLOU
<TLEGUILLOU@markem-imaje.com> wrote:
> Thanks Edgar,
>
> Libmicrohttpd doesn't match with my CGI and SSI directive needs.

eCos might not match very well with the CGI requirement. You would
have to implement the CGI application inside your embedded application
anyway, so there's not much support needed. You just run the code you
want if you hit a certain page, and that's the basic CGI support.

> I search a solution where I haven't to implement these services (like ATHTTPD, with SSI directive and always supported).
>
> Any other idea ?

About the SSI part, quoting wikipedia :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Side_Includes

Apache, lighttpd and IIS are the three major web servers that support
this language.

You might want to try lighttpd.

Regards,
Edgar