cyg_hal_invoke_constructors - Table is empty

Hi,
I have ported RedBoot from the Atlas (MIPS 4kec) board to my board.
I replaced the platform component with my new one.
using gnutools that come with ecos-3.0
When I compile RAM version the __CTOR_LIST__ is OK.
(It is in the RAM)
When I compile ROM version (test runs from flash) The Table is empty.
In the Linker script the table is mapped to RAM

I have JTAG for debug and find that the ASM jump is cyg_hal_invoke_constructors
goes to random address (whatever junk is in the RAM).

Is this table copied from the RAM to RAM like the data?
What is the step in the init process that copies the table?
I want to see if I have memory overwrite issue.

Regards

Elad