This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: How to port NAT for the ecos?
- From: Jay Foster <jay at systech dot com>
- To: qiulinyuan <qlytianya at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 08:51:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] How to port NAT for the ecos?
- References: <SNT137-w347F51055988BC5EAC3A64A1090@phx.gbl>
You can either use the FreeBSD libalias library and do it from "user
space" (works for PPP), or add back in the IP Filter bits to the FreeBSD
TCP/IP stack that were removed when it was ported to eCos. The IP Filter
method is probably more generally useful, as you can also implement
On 1/5/2011 1:33 AM, qiulinyuan wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am using the free BSD stack.From this mailling list ,
> I know that the ecos haven't supported the NAT yet.
> While the NAT supporting is needed for our project.
> I want to port the NAT to free BSD stack of ecos.
> But I haven't done this before.I have no idea how to start this job.
> Does anyone have done this before?
> Could anyone give me some suggestions about how to
> porting the NAT to the ecos?
> Any suggestion will be nice!
> Thanks all!
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss